Homestead Hills, Winston Salem's luxury Retirement Community is now accepting applications for RNs to work 7a-7p.
Must have current state licensure as Registered Nurse.
If you have acquired your RN license within the past 6 months, you may be eligible for our Elevate Education Reimbursement Program worth up to $2,500.
Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Four year college or university degree desired.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse or LPN.
- Certifications in CPR, AED, and First Aid
B. Direct Previous Experience
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar healthcare position required.
- Five years of healthcare experience desired.
- Remain in good standing with all standards of the Nurse Practice Act.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) plus the willingness to learn other computer programs if required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted/vinyl flooring).
- Climb up to 2-3 flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Sit in a chair / stand for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies in all areas of the campus.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (Full-Time Team Members Only)
Wellness Program (Full-Time Team Members Only)
Flexible PTO Options
PTO Cash Out
Generous PTO Program
401(k) with Company Match
Education Investment Scholarship Program
Automated External Defibrillator
Registered Nurse Certified
Licensed Practical Nurse