To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Broken Arrow, United States, OK
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Maintenance Multicraft Technician
PACCAR Winch • Broken Arrow, United States, OK
Posted 6 days ago
PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium-, and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology, and distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
PACCAR WINCH INC is a wholly owned subsidiary of PACCAR, a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington. PACCAR WINCH INC manufactures high quality industrial winches, hoists and drives for the oil/gas, construction, utility and specialty markets. PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. Our business is growing and we are seeking an experienced Maintenance Multicraft Technician . This position is located in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma and the schedule is 2nd shift, Monday - Friday 3:00p.m. - 11:00p.m.. Our facility is located at 800 East Dallas Street, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. Hourly Rate of Pay: $27.00- 37.00 per hour with occasional overtime available. An additional $0.75 for shift differential. Benefits include: IAMA Union retirement plan, 401K, medical insurance, dental, vision and company paid life insurance. Company provided disability coverage as well as 11 paid holidays and paid vacation. PACCAR Winch does require applicants to complete a background check, drug test, and pre-employment physical as a condition of employment. Our goal is for all employees to work safely without injury, maintaining the highest safety standards in compliance with Company safety policies. EOE/Disabled/Vets If accommodation required, contact HR at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Maintenance Multicraft Technician Basic Qualifications
- Repair and/or replace pumps/motors on production and plant support machines and equipment.
- Perform oil and coolant filter changes on production and plant support machines.
- Perform plumbing and welding repairs on production and plant support machines utilizing external resources as needed.
- Perform evaluation and repair on any production and plant support machines.
- Inspect, repair and maintain continuous operation of plant systems such as air and hydraulic systems, compressed air systems and related equipment.
- Assist in maintaining inventory of maintenance related items.
- Analyze, support and perform machine process improvements while working closely with engineers, supervisors and machine operators.
- Perform troubleshooting and repair. Identify issues at a machine level and determine need for handoff to other qualified resources.
- Serve an active role in safety by attending training and meetings as scheduled.
- Perform housekeeping duties and strive to meet 5-S requirements.
- Perform task as necessary to meet other lean requirements by working closely with Engineers, project owners and project teams.
- Perform procedures necessary to ensure compliance with the safety processes and ensure the personal safety of the incumbent and others including eye safety, hearing conservation, machine safety guarding, ergonomics, lock out/tag out and MSDS procedures and OSHA.
- Ability to cut, weld and fabricate metal.
- Understanding of rigging and lifting techniques.
- Ability to read, interpret and understand mechanical drawings and fluid system schematics.
- Experience as a Maintenance Technician in an industrial facility, trade training or equivalent.
- Individual must have formal and/or on the job training to obtain a level of proficiency to pass a formalized aptitude test for this level.
- Perform a wide variety of complex electrical/mechanical duties to troubleshoot, repair and install components associated with the facility and equipment.
- Work from complex diagrams, drawings and specifications.
- Working knowledge of PLC’s, variable speed drives (VFD) and CNC controllers to include using them to assist in troubleshooting equipment issues.
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair complex hydraulic systems.
- Capability to install, repair and troubleshoot up to and including 480 volt 3 phase electrical circuits and components and working with both AC and DC control voltage circuits.
- Assist in specification, selection and ordering of components and equipment.
- Basic Microsoft Office Suite, CMMS, Maintimizer and PLC interface software knowledge and skills are required
Physical Requirements: Employee will be working around and in heavy machinery in a manufacturing environment. Standing, squating, stopping, walking on concrete flooring 90% of the day. Must be able to lift/ carry 68 pounds 33% of the day. Must be able to push/ pull up to 75 pounds per day. Employee must be able to operate a forklife, sissor lift safety around heavy machinery.
Qualified candidates should apply at www.paccar.com - click on CAREERS tab, at the bottom of the page search by location, enter Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. Click on "APPLY NOW" to the Multi-Craft Technician position.