Junior Dynamics CRM Developer - Newtown Square, PA
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 7th July 2019
Location: Newtown Square
Contact Name: Amreen Qaiyum
There is an opening for a great new opportunity as an application developer! Please read and respond to this ad for immediate interview! Client is searching for an application developer who will architect, design, develop, maintain, operate and support CRM landscape at the company. Collaborating with the client's software development staff, business analysts and project managers throughout multiple project life cycles. You will be successful when you utilize your experience with Dynamics CRM platforms to support and dramatically enhance our current and future business capabilities.
- Establish design, estimate level of effort for technical aspects of projects
- repair existing code and drive the system development
- C#, ASP .NET development
- Understand business process and relate knowledge to product functionality by providing technical guidance
- Must have experience with MS SQL Server, working with Views and stored procedures.
- SQL programming is a plus
- Demonstrated strong understanding of software development life cycles
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with systems integration preferred
- Bachelor's Degree Required in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of CRM experience
- Must be extremely proficient in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE Plugin development.
- Familiarity with Dynamics CRM Upgrades
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Troubleshoot .NET errors and performance related issues
- Base salary of up to 90K with bonus
- The benefits for this role include 100% paid medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage, up to 20 days' paid days off a year to start (plus 10 paid holidays) and a 401(k) retirement savings program that matches your contribution (up to 7% of salary).
If you would like to grow professionally and and be part of a culture you are proud of this role is perfect for you! The client is actively interviewing! If this is a role you would like to explore further, please send your resume to Amreen Qaiyum at URL blocked - click to apply or feel free to call Phone number blocked - click to apply (ext 7583) TODAY!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on Phone number blocked - click to apply. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities! Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Microsoft Sql Servers
Sql (Programming Language)
Microsoft Dynamics Crm
Sql Server Reporting Services