SNI has an incredible opportunity for an Accounts Payable Specialist in the Fort Worth area. This position is ideal for someone who is looking to be a big part of a smaller company. The company offers top of market compensation an outstanding benefit package and a casual office environment.
- Review and verify invoices and check requests
- Sort, code and match invoices
- Set invoices up for payment
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Prepare and perform check runs
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Reconcile accounts payable and deposit transactions
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issue
- Maintain Vendor Files
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Produce monthly reports
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- A minimum of 3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Exceptional organizing and prioritizing skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 355493
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Accounting Now and SNI Financial, divisions of SNI Companies, are premier providers of staffing and recruitment services specializing in finance, accounting and banking. Our financial staffing solutions include:
- Contract/temporary assignments
- Contract-to-full-time hire assignments
- Full-time placement
Founded in 1998 by former Robert Half executive Ron Smith, SNI’s commitment to professionalism is unparalleled. Our personalized service, responsiveness and precision in matching qualified candidates with rewarding job opportunities distinguish us from competitors. Through our sister division, Staffing Now, we are also able to offer a full range of recruitment services for clerical and administrative positions. With revenues in excess of $100 million, our firm ranks among the top 100 U.S. staffing companies and was recently named one of the fastest growing private staffing companies in the country by Staffing Industry Analysts. Based in Des Moines, Iowa, SNI Companies has over 40 offices in the Midwest, Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast to best serve our job seekers and clients.
View the full profile