To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Abilene, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • Abilene, TX
Posted 7 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Bevel Operator - Abilene, TX
Advantage Resourcing is now seeking Bevel Operators in Abilene, TX!
If you are dependable, have a strong work ethic, and possess exceptional mechanical abilities, WE WANT YOU!
The Bevel Operator is responsible for edging steel plates to place the proper bevel angle, per specifications, using the knowledge of metal fabrication, engineering requirements and bevel work instructions.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (May include some or all of the following responsibilities)
- Check orientation of parts
- Properly use gantry and replace cutting wheels
- Clean and de-burr plate
- Bevel plate to customer specifications; which includes the set-up of angle and thickness pinch
- Inspection of equipment, reporting issues to maintenance or repairing
- Record job and section worked on in time matrix
- Knowledge of materials, production processes, quality, raw materials and other techniques, methods and tools involved in the process of fabricating steel support structures.
- Any equivalent combination of experience, training and/or education approved by Human Resources.
- All Candidates must be consenting to a background check and drug screen.
- Ability to efficiently and independently operate beveling equipment, keeping up with production needs.
- Ability to utilize the hand grinder, hand scraper, tape measure, caliper and protractor to perform tasks associated with position.
- Able to locate and reference all work instructions related to current job or project.
- Understanding of department KPIs, metrics and measurables.
- Sense of urgency and accountability.
If this sounds like you, DON’T DELAY – APPLY NOW!
Keywords: warehouse, labor, beveller, beveler, blueprints, light industrial, manufacturing,
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Full Time, Temp Position
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]