To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
JLL • New York, NY
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Performs administrative duties for executive management and enhances executive's effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the executive to others. Responsibilities may include screening calls; managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports and financial data and customer relations. Requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors. Sensitivity to confidential matters may be required.
- Provide calendar management and arrange travel for Executive level employees, comprised of people managers or business line senior leaders.
- Highlight calendar conflicts, with recommended resolutions.
- Maintain files for Executive to ensure efficient organization and ease of access.
- Create documents for review and input by others. Proof read for accuracy and format and makes recommended changes.
- Process expense reports of Executive consistent with Firm policy, allocating costs as appropriate.
- Maintain log of supplies and equipment needs, to facilitate efficient supply ordering and usage.
- 5- 10 years direct experience
- High school education required. Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Must have expert level of Microsoft office including PowerPoint.
- Professional Demeanor
- Ability to handle multiple stakeholders and deadlines
- Experience in corporate culture and professional demeanor.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.