To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Memphis, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Autism Care Advocate Telecommute Tennessee preferred
UnitedHealth Group • Memphis, TN
Posted 9 days ago
- Making patient assessments and determining appropriate levels of care
- Obtaining information from providers on outpatient requests for treatment
- Determining if additional clinical treatment sessions are needed
- Managing outpatient mental health cases throughout the entire treatment plan
- Administering benefits and reviewing treatment plans
- Coordinating benefits and transitions between various areas of care
- Identifying ways to add value to treatment plans and consulting with facility staff or outpatient care providers on those ideas
- Active and unrestricted license - LCSW, LPC , LMFT, Licensed Psychologist, with experience in behavioral in the state which you reside
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in a related mental health environment
- Experience working with Autism children / adolescents
- Computer literacy in a Windows environment, including MS Word
- Must have the ability to talk on the phone and type at the same time
- Demonstrated telephonic / office - based experience
- Experience working in an environment that required coordination of benefits and utilization of multiple groups and resources for patients
- Managed Care experience
- Background in Case Management
- ABA Certification
Discover a diversified health services and innovation company where data, technology, people and action combine to make great things happen every day – and where every day is another opportunity to do your life’s best work.(sm)