You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Responsible for effectively planning, directing, and coordinating all activities of raw material and warehousing and distribution. Develop and implement an efficient flow of products and raw materials throughout the facility. Manage the business processes within SAP system to ensure raw materials are effectively managed, controlled and accurately inventoried.
- Develops and implements raw materials and distribution plans that significantly affect the production, distribution, and inventory of finished products in order to enhance product flow.
- Provide guidance on staffing, training, employee relations and performance management to develop and enhance the salaried and hourly by working closely with direct reports.
- Manage and oversee three staggered shifts, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Overseeing the raw materials to ensure delivery to the various production lines.
- Managing, ordering, transporting and handling of over 14 million pounds of goods.
- Managing, ordering, transporting and handling of raw materials from off-site warehouse.
- Manage dock traffic and ensure that all logistics suppliers follow appropriate policies and procedures.
- Maintain month-to-month inventory of work-in-process product and finished goods.
- Lead the direction on quality holds, quality audits of shipping docks, trailers and warehouse(s).
- Conducts distribution and network studies, monitors inventory and analyzes requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times and order fill rates.
- Maintains appropriate records and prepares reports.
- Direct and participate in cycle counts and physical inventory processes as required
- Manage, train and recertify power industrial drivers, create and sustain a safety culture.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ year’s previous business experience, preferably in supply chain in a food manufacturing environment.
- Experience with SAP/Warehouse Management or experience with another ERP system preferred
- Experience to lead a team at all levels.
- Experience with real time inventory management using industrial scanners.
- Ability and experience working in cross functional team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize along with strong organizational skills
- High analytical ability preferred
- Experience with key audit processes and procedures pertaining to food safety (BRC/FSQA/FSMA) is a plus
- BA/BS degree preferred in Business/Supply Chain or related field.
- Work is generally performed within a manufacturing environment subjected to temperatures of cold and warm along with wearing the proper PPE, with standard office equipment available along with plant manufacturing environment.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, bend, walk, use hands or finger, talk, hear, feel objects, tools, or controls; may be required to lift up to 50 pounds. Vision abilities include close vision to a computer screen.
Base salary range from $92,680- $172,120.
- Position eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, STD, LTD, employee assistance program, 401K with employer match, Tuition Reimbursement Program and Paid Time Off (vacation, holiday and sick days).
OSI Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that believes everyone has the right to be treated with dignity and respect. OSI does not discriminate on the basis of national origin, gender, race, color, religion, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on merit, qualifications and business needs. OSI participates in the E-Verify program.
- Business Processes
- Enterprise Resource Planning
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2026817
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.