Kforce has a client that is seeking a Sales Support Specialist in The Woodlands, Texas (TX).
This position is responsible for maintaining the integrity of pricing updates for Corporate Accounts through day-to-day administration of Pricing Policies and Procedures. Team with Corporate Account Managers, Corporate Account Sales Coordinators, and the Corporate Account Leadership Team to provide clear, concise and accurate responses to pricing processes. This role is best suited for someone with exceptional Excel skills and SAP background would be a plus.
- There will be training upon moving into the role, rather not on excel, and the contractor must be very comfortable in Excel in order to follow along in training
- This role consists of the contractor diving into SAP and adjusting, changing, adding pricing
- This team is the corporate account pricing team, and they take pride in detailed, clean, sharp work
- This contractor will take the pricing data and insert it into an Excel sheet providing any and all template formats that the clients requests so that it can be "sharable" data be manipulated for the client to understand
- It is important this contractor knows how to take direction and needs minimal supervision
- High School diploma or GED required, Bachelors preferred (5 years' experience needed if no Bachelors)
- 5 or so years of experience
- Detail oriented
- Shift: 8am-5pm, 7am-4pm, 9am-6pm (flexible)
- Advanced Excel Experience (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP's, formulas, tab usage, filters etc.)
- SAP knowledge or experience in the past is a huge preference (Clickview or AO)
- Any sales support background preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.