Calling all Field Service Engineer (TS/SCI)
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Mordy Ornguze
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $67,000 - $77,000A bit about us:
As a Field Service Engineer (FSE), you have a deep understanding of Palantir's products and APIs. You work alongside our customers, continually building upon and applying deep technical knowledge and skills across the product suite at every level. You become an expert on the customers problem set and how to best utilize Palantir to increase their efficiency and effectiveness. You anticipate questions, solve problems, and implement solutions to help turn abstract goals into reality and "I wish I could do this" into deployed solutions.
FSE's also spend their time working on projects that affect many parts of the organization, including automating processes, coding custom tools, managing data feeds, contributing bug fixes to various products, advocating for features with the product team, and managing instances that are vital to organizational success.Why join us?
- Our employees feel comfortable to collaborate with team members to produce innovative solutions and to confront them with real life issues.
- The corporate tech world can be fast paced and highly professional- we want to take the edge off while making big waves in the industry.
- We would love to meet you and have you join our dynamic and diverse team!
We're a proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.Job Details
In this role, you will:
- Become a Palantir Product Expert.
- Collaborate with the Forward Deployed Engineering and Product teams in the development and design of creative solutions for our customers.
- Diagnose and resolve issues encountered in the field.
- Provide education and guidance on configuring and working with various Operational and Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) products to enhance end-user situational awareness and maintain operational readiness.
- Coordinate and manage customer contact for critical product issues.
- Possess and maintain a Top Secret/SCI government security clearance
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with communicating intelligence and operations details to senior leaders.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in implementing and training software systems/updates, standard operating procedures and technical documentation.
What is important to us:
- S./M.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Math, Physics, or equivalent experience.
- Awesome problem solving skills and ability to break down complex concepts.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Comfortable working in a fast moving environment with dynamic objectives.
- Ability to think creatively and define product and customer needs.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions under minimal supervision.
- Excellent teamwork and written/verbal communication skills
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
Attention To Detail