Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
The IQVIA Market Access Strategy Consulting team (formerly known as Amundsen Consulting), is a market-leading strategy and analytics division within IQVIA that helps manufacturers in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry meet the challenges of today’s patient access and affordability landscape. We create value for our clients by improving patient access to some of the most advanced pharmaceutical and biologic therapies, targeting challenging and complex healthcare needs of patients in the US.
Our team uses the power of healthcare data to help manufacturers measure the impact of market access on brand performance and the cascading influence this has on how prescribers and patients gain access to innovative therapies. We support manufacturers by providing deep insights into the geographic variations of patient, insurer, and prescriber behavior and thereby help manufacturers implement more effective strategies for sales execution, insurer contracting, net revenue optimization, and all varieties of patient assistance programs.
The Market Access Strategy Consulting team at IQVIA recruits individuals with degrees from some of the world’s top institutions. As a new hire, you will be provided on-the-job training that will allow you to develop the skills and business acumen necessary to successfully navigate the largest and most comprehensive set of US healthcare data assets. The knowledge and experience you build as an Associate Principal will prepare you to generate high-quality insights and analytics for senior leaders at the top pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in the US to address a wide variety of evolving business needs.
Associate Principals play a key leadership role on the Market Access Strategy Consulting team. The Associate Principal is accountable for leading and managing multiple consulting projects of varying complexity and is responsible for ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery for clients. The Associate Principal also leads the development of new approaches and methodologies to address the key business questions and needs of clients, continuously improving the market access, policy, and analytical modeling capabilities of the practice. In addition, the Associate Principle contributes to new business development
by working with the Principals to build and maintain client relationships at assigned accounts.
- In partnership with the Principals, develop project proposals and statements of work to design, scope, and plan projects to address key client business needs and questions
- Actively assist in identification and staffing of teams to design, develop, and deliver strategic / analytic insights, tools, and models that will address key client business needs as outlined in the approved scope of work
- Lead internal project teams through participation in team meetings and will be accountable to ensure the development of client reports, presentations, tools, or models successfully meets the level of quality and functionality expected by the client
- Leverage prior business experience, acumen, and expertise to identify strategic alternatives and approaches effectively and efficiently address client questions
- As a project leader, serve as the primary point of contact and partner with the client for project deliverables and for ongoing relationship development and management
- Ensure clear communication with clients and provides follow-up with client after project deliverable has been completed to ensure client satisfaction
- Develop and/or elevate new business opportunities through the identification of follow-on work and new opportunities to support clients
- Support the development of new analytical methodologies, capabilities, and intellectual property for the Market Access Strategy Consulting practice for use on future client engagements
- Develop broader and deeper knowledge, both individually and for the benefit of the practice, of consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through on the job experience and training and provides direction, advice, and thought leadership to clients and delivery teams
- Share subject matter expertise with others to elevate our capabilities to deliver world-class solutions for clients
- Take leadership role within the group on one or more critical people-related initiatives such as recruitment, learning and development
- Serve as manager to junior staff to support personal development and personnel related issues or challenges
- Assist with recruiting new team members and participate in the interview process
An ideal candidate will have:
- 6+ years professional experience in consulting, pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry with evidence of career progression
- Strong academic track record including minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and an MBA or relevant graduate degree (desired but not a requirement)
- Demonstrable experience in and commitment to the life sciences and/or healthcare industries
- A track record of leadership and people development
- Strong project planning, time management, and organizational skills
- Excellent conversational and business English (written and oral)
- Exceptional IT literacy e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- A willingness and ability to travel as needed
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
QVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at URL blocked - click to apply to arrange for such an accommodation.Job ID: