To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Woz U • Scottsdale, AZ
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Only Those with a Passion to Revolutionize Education May Qualify.
At Woz U, the core of what we do is passion. We're passionate about inspiring the next generation of innovators and developing the workforce of the future. It's this passion that drives everything we do, and if you feel you have it burning in your belly, we want to talk.
We call it being a life changer, but you'll call it a job you love while helping others find the same. You'll have a hand in improving the lives of countless Woz U students throughout Arizona by working with impassioned educators and campus faculty in a collaborative, interactive environment to create optimized environment for our students.
What you can expect when joining Woz U:
- Training & Development
- Fun & Energetic, Family-Based Environment
- Continuous Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Options
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Options (HSA & FSA)
- Basic Life & Accident Insurance
- Short & Long-term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Woz U is an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Plan and deploy marketing strategies to identify and cultivate a diverse group of potential externship sites in various industries and sectors;
- Locate new externship sites, maintain contact with employers, and coordinate placements;
- Maintain Documentation in Student Administrative System and provide weekly updates on the following: Site contacts, affiliation agreements, site requests, student contacts, travel records, externship to placement conversion ratio;
- Supervise all externship initiatives, and expedite resolution of student extern issues;
- Collaborate with campus staff and faculty to resolve student concerns with externship placement;
- Coordinate an externship referral program; interview students to determine interests, skills, strengths, and opportunities; advise on externship choices; refer for additional training and experience, when indicated;
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with students at the start of their programs by presenting externship overview during new student orientation;
- Conduct externship orientation meetings and/or workshops with each student;
- Assign students to externship experiences that match skill sets by coordinating with education and career services staff;
- Conduct weekly site visits for the express purpose of enhancing existing relationships with employers / sites and establishing new partnership opportunities.
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree or Associate degree and five years of related experience preferred;
- Minimum 2 years practical work experience required;
- Experience in career services preferred or employment background in any of the following: job placement at a vocational school, college, or university; staffing agency; recruiter; government sponsorship agency; or marketing/sales;
- Access to reliable transportation with ability and willingness to travel to externship sites;
- Familiarity with the local job market.
About Woz U
In partnership with Steve Wozniak, co-founder of Apple Computer, Woz U specializes in transforming technology and career-based education to help get people into the workforce more quickly and affordably. Stemming from his passion to inspire the next generation of innovators Woz U's mission is to deliver personalized technology-based learning to energize a new generation. We are committed to bring the best personal development experience to students, educators, creative professionals, and consumers around the world through our innovative curriculum, delivery platform and personalized training offerings.