OfficeTeam has ongoing opportunities for Receptionist positions. The Receptionists will be responsible for meeting and greeting customers and/or clients, answering all incoming phone calls, scheduling appointments, transferring calls to internal staff, and miscellaneous clerical duties such as faxing and filing.
One + years of reception experience is a must for these opportunities. Microsoft Office experience is needed as well as strong written and verbal communication. Typing skills and multitasking are required. For immediate consideration, please apply at www.officeteam.com.
We currently have an opening for an articulate, highly-skilled Receptionist in a growing CPA firm. Are you a motivated self-starter who can handle multiple projects at once with a smile? Then we have a position for you.
How you will make an impact:
- Greet visitors
- Answer all incoming phone calls
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Sense of urgency and capable of prioritizing
- Responding to inquiries, providing excellent customer service
- Receiving, reviewing, and distributing incoming mail according to specified procedures
- Maintaining various office files and providing general office filing support
- Ordering office and kitchen supplies
- Assist other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
What we're looking for:
- 1 or more years of experience handling multi-line phone systems (15+ lines)
- Achievement oriented, smart and tech-savvy
- Enjoys being harmonious and engaged with company customers
- High attention to detail
- Strong organization skills
This career opportunity is available exclusively through OfficeTeam. Contact us today - this is an excellent career opportunity for a growth-oriented Receptionist who is deeply passionate to succeed! For immediate consideration, please apply at www.officeteam.com or email your resume to Carly Brooks at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Receptionist
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Receptionist.