Responsible for selling, marketing, and servicing products to current and prospective customers in a professional and ethical manner in order to achieve organizational goals in assigned territory.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meet/exceed sales targets selling clinical products to targeted accounts.
- Increase account penetration with current Medline Tissue Regeneration products for new procedures. Conduct product in-servicing and product evaluations that lead to customer conversions.
- Attain and utilize competitor comparison knowledge. Prospect and develop relationships with prospective customers to convert to Medline Tissue Regeneration customers (primary customers include: surgeons, materials/purchasing directors, nurses).
- Establish short- and long-term goals. Formulate strategies, tactics, and action plans to achieve sales goals. Use selling tools during the sales process.
- Maintain high-level of expertise in appropriate surgical procedures and operating room conduct. Apply in-depth knowledge of product lines including features, benefits, and clinical articles.
- Plan, organize, and complete assigned tasks in an efficient manner.
- Manage paperwork effectively and maintain appropriate customer records.
- Control expenses: plan travel, entertainment, and general expenses to achieve organizational goals while adhering to Medline’s expense policies and AdvaMed guidelines.
- Communicate effectively with different customer types, sales management, and home office personnel.
Please be aware that Medline requires all employees starting in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated by their start date. Medline is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodations to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated for COVID-19 consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor%26rsquo;s degree and at least 2 years of quota-based sales experience demonstrating a background in cold calling, commissioned, full-cycle sales experience OR at least 5 years of quota-based sales experience demonstrating a background in cold calling, commissioned, full-cycle sales experience
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Planning and implementation experience (including the ability to integrate and coordinate various elements into an actionable plan).
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience developing ways of accomplishing goals with little or no supervision.
- Experience presenting to and communicating with various audiences (ex. others with differing language, senior management and non-technical audiences).
- Position requires travel at least 40% of the time for business purposes (within state and/or out of state).
- Selling Techniques
- Requirement Prioritization
- Sales Process
- Cold Calling