To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Burlington, MA
- Aetna Life Insurance Company
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Principal Data Security Engineer
Aetna • Burlington, MA
Posted 1 month ago
A key part of the responsibility is to build an integrated platform that enables the delivery of products to drive engagement and revolutionize health and wellness. We want you to be apart of the team that will build this next generation platform.
Leveraging your expertise in Big Data, IoT, Native Cloud Engineering, Machine Learning or Deep Learning , you will join the product team that will deliver the platform that will disrupt the healthcare industry and improve the lives of hundreds of millions of people. Aetna Digital is a highly energetic, highly collaborative team that operates as a startup within the Aetna Enterprise. We want you to bring forward your talent and expertise to drive the change the is desperately needed within the healthcare industry.
Come Join Aetna Digital!
Aetna Digital is looking for an Principal Big Data Security Engineer to join a highly talented team working on the latest Big Data technologies involving Hadoop, cloud computing, security and encryption in the security industry in order to help us leverage data and IoT events at the core of a cloud native health care platform focused on helping people live healthier lives.
You will act as the Product Visionary and technical evangelist both internally and externally to design and promote the latest cutting-edge solutions to address today's most demanding security challenges in cloud native big data and machine learning platforms.
*Collaborate with the product management to understand and influence security requirements as they relate to data protection - application, infrastructure and data.
*Maintain knowledge of current and emerging technologies/products/trends related to data security architectural solutions, especially regarding data protection
*Identify and quantify scope and impact of security policy changes on systems
*Facilitate/lead/participate in identification of solution security options and features
Incorporate data security architecture (e.g. infrastructure, network, controls) into conceptual designs
*Understand and adhere to architecture Governance framework
*Creating machine/deep learning infrastructure that operationalizes data science models for broad consumption
*Apply statistical and advanced techniques (e.g. segmentation, machine learning) to develop both prototypes and scalable (i.e. efficient, automated) data analyses
*Partner end-to-end with Product Managers and Data Scientists to understand customer requirements and design prototypes and bring ideas to production
What we are looking for:
• We develop real products. You need to be an expert in design, architecture, coding and scripting
• We prioritize professional industry experience; advanced degrees alone do not replace real world experience.
• Experience in security implementation in enterprise & cloud environments
• We have massive scale. You need to have experience in distributed, scalable systems. You've worked with modern data storage, messaging, and processing tools and demonstrated experience designing and coding in big-data components such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Spark, and Kafka or similar
Your Skills & Experience:
• Big Data expert with cloud and security skills
• Minimum of 5-year DLP, DRM, Data Encryption/Masking/Tokenization experience.
• Familiar with advance cryptography standards
• Experience in federated and loosely coupled integration across layers/application w.r.t. security functionalities
• Exposure to Data Protection solutions and technologies including - Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Data Masking/Tokenization, Digital Rights Management, Data Classification, Data Discovery, Data Encryption/Decryption, Symmetric/Asymmetric modes and Cloud based Data Protection.
• Proven expertise in building a defense in depth infrastructure security architecture that includes security controls across the technology stack.
• Experience with latest technologies in cloud and security such as PaaS, SasS, Big Data, Hadoop, AWS, GCP, Azure and encryption.
• 15+ years of hands on experience in software engineering, solutioning, architecture and frameworks.
• Experience in driving the success of both mature, stable products as well as new and innovative product concepts.
• Experience with AI and ML in structured and unstructured data or NLP/NLU is a PLUS.
• Familiarity with regulatory frameworks such as GDPR, PCI-DSS, or SOX
• Working knowledge of ITIL, COBIT, and NIST 800-53 among other governance frameworks
• Applicable security certifications desired; CISSP, CEH, GIAC, GSEC, or CSSLP
Doctorate or Master's in Computer Science, InfoSec or a related discipline
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer