To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Monroe Township, NJ 08094
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Community Options, Inc. • Monroe Township, NJ
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states.
We are in search of a Full-Time Registered Nurse (RN) to deliver care to individuals with disabilities in a community setting, utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning intervention, implementation, and evaluation.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Current Nursing License in state of employment.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an RN.
- Ability to calculate figures related to medical dosages.
- Ability to establish a comfortable and supportive relationship with a person receiving supports.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Participate in the admission of new residents to assigned homes.
- Develop plans to guarantee that the medical and healthcare needs of the residents are met and ensures the appropriate medical follow-up.
- Review lab work and coordinates annual physical exams and care with clinics, outside physicians, and hospitals.
- Provide special instructions to resident and home staff related to medical diagnosis, allergies, diet, etc., and is available for ongoing consultation to staff regarding medical problems and healthcare.
- Clarify medication orders and contact physician to review consumer’s status and medication plans.
- Participate in quarterly and Annual Individual Plan (IP) meetings for assigned participants.
- Create and distribute Individual Plan Medical/Health Reports detailing participants’ general health, health care goals, and physician recommendations for each participant.
- Provide documentation regarding individual’s health status for various support people.
- Make referrals for needed medical services and ensure that follow-up care is pursued.
- Provide quarterly in-service training for support staff.
- Advises supervisor of all concerns and/or issues related to the provision of nursing services.
- Follows strict OSHA procedures regarding blood borne pathogens.
- May be On-Call 24 hours a day for medical emergencies, in cooperation with other management staff.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- May perform tasks that involve exposure to various medical conditions, communicable diseases, blood, bloody fluids, or tissues.
- Work will take place in the administrative office, community, and in the homes.
- Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer