FP&A and Accounting Manager - Greater Albany Area - $100k - 110k
This growing company in the manufacturing space is looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable FP&A and Accounting manager with NetSuite ERP experience to take charge of their accounting and finance operations. This company offers a great atmosphere and friendly workplace and is a great opportunity to leverage your NetSuite, Accounting, and Finance skills for a rewarding work experience.
The person in this role will undertake many aspects of financial management, namely the regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. In addition, this position will also own the full cycle accounting process, and help with the monthly close as well as oversee direct reports in A/P and A/R department. This company uses NetSuite ERP for all of their processes, and wants someone who can hit the ground running.
As well as great work experience, this company offers competitive benefits, 401k matching, stock options, and generous vacation time!
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Accrual/Cost Accounting, and Revenue Recognition process in addition to necessary accounting operations
- Oversee the quarterly forecasting, and financial projection processes.
- Analyze financial performance vs. quarterly forecast, vs. plan, and vs. prior year and effectively communicate results to management.
- Advise management on cost saving and profitability strategies for future endeavors
- Manage month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Oversee tax and insurance policies, making sure they comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Prior work experience in the area of Accounting or FP&A
- 5+ years of overall combined Accounting and finance Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Familiarity with Accounting and Finance functions within NetSuite ERP
- Experience with tax accounting/1099's
- Prior experience in the manufacturing space is a big plus!
If you would like to apply or want more information about the role, contact Email blocked - click to apply or call me at 212-731-8272
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Netsuite, Accounting, Finance