Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated 4.56 billion Euro proforma turnover in 800 laboratories across 47 countries, employing about 45.000 staff.
Analyze samples from various sources depending on the area, of work such as water, soil and air, to provide information on compounds or quantities of compounds present, according to EPA, ASTM and Standard Methods. • Use analytical techniques and instrumentation, such as gas and high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), ion chromatography, electrochromatography and spectroscopy.
* Document measurements of samples and Quality Control in logbooks • interpret data and meet strict guidelines on documentation when recording data in the LIMS database.
* Calibrate instrumentation and other equipment.
* Maintain stock of laboratory chemicals and consumables. • Report scientific results • Develop techniques for the analysis of environmental samples • Work collaboratively in cross-functional teams
Job Requirements and Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in environmental science or related field preferred
* Laboratory experience
* Proven analytical and mathematical skills • Ability to communicate proficiently in English, orally and to work in teams
Position is Full - time, 8:00 - 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Training will be the same as your normal shift.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.