Our client is one of the industry leaders in the grain processing arena. Due to their diversity they remain fiscally sound, have seen record growth and prides themselves in addressing the needs of the industry, their customers and shareholders. With multiple locations and operations they continue to grow and growth opportunities for their employees is very good. They are located in an area that offers some of the best recreational opportunities in the state. Whether you are a fisherman, hunter, golfer or other outdoor enthusiast the area offers opportunities for you.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS:
- Great company that believes in a work/life balance for their employee and offers their employees an exceptional environment to work in and a chance to work with other tom-notch professionals.
- $99k + DOE
- Profit Sharing
- Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Benefits, Life and Disability Insurance.
- Flex Spending, Paid Time Off, Vacation, Paid holidays.
- 401k match
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Responsible for all plant production, maintenance and overall operations.
- Responsible for costs control and curtailing waste and increasing production through efficiencies in production.
- Focus on continuous improvement, process improvement and maintenance to eliminate down time.
- Lead the management team, ensure safety requirements are being met and are a priority, oversee the plant automation and instrumentation, plan and assist the maintenance department with preventative and predictive maintenance plans, and have a working understanding of the chemical processes associated with grain process and biofuels production.
- Maintain existing plant facilities and equipment, replacing equipment, making adjustments to the facilities, work with vendors and contractors for those adjustment and present justification and cost implications to the Director of Operations for large capital improvement needs.
- This area offers you the chance to live in a rural area, or the opportunity to live in a growing city; whatever you choose there are things to do for every kind of person.
- For the little kiddos enjoy taking them to the local museum, zoo, mini-golfing, swimming pools, Storybook Land, or in the summer take them out to the fair and other festivities in the community.
- If you are up for a day or night away with your friends or just need to get away from the kids, you can benefit from hitting up the local golf courses in the area or dinner and a movie.
- How about a night under the stars camping in one of the many recreational spots available. Additionally, there are great places to hunt, fish, bike and hike within the region.
- There are great schools to choose from, for any age within the region.
- This community offers a safe and clean environment with low housing costs.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live!
- BS in a field related to biofuels/grain processing production.
- 5+ years’ experience in a supervisory/management role within a processing plant environment with an emphasis on biofuels production.
- Possess excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Team player.
- Knowledge of the grain and biofuels industries and markets.
Only candidates who are US Citizens or have permanent residency in the US will be considered for this role.
Contact Steve Green today for more detail
or email a confidential copy of your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Plant Manager – Aberdeen, SD
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search. If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!
Florescence In Situ Hybridization
Continuous Improvement Process
Business Process Improvement