To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jefferson, GA 30549
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Business Partner
Benore Logistic Systems, Inc • Jefferson, GA
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Human Resources Business Partner - Regional
The Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The HRPB serves as a consultant to management on human resources-related issues. The successful HRBP will act as an employee champion and change agent. The HRBP assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively with the HR Department and business leaders seeking to develop integrated solutions. The HRBP formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition. The HRPB performs HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with HR leadership in supporting the workforce at various business locations. This position requires a high level of confidentiality dealing with a variety of personnel and management issues. Position represents the Company professionally, working with our employees, customers, and community in a safe and ethical manner.
This role will maintain a location in Jefferson, GA and will conduct site visits to Anderson, SC and all spoke locations on a monthly or semi monthly basis.
• Conducts Regional new employee orientations and onboarding or assists when necessary.
• Coordinates and conducts employee relations counseling and exit interviewing. Prepares, analyzes and creates follow up plans.
Establishes strong relationships with operational leaders and employees through regular meetings, visits at regional locations
• Support HR sponsored programs and management at multiple regional locations
• Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; provides input to update and maintain employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
• Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
• Provides consulting on the the performance evaluation program and assists in revising as necessary.
• Works closely with leaders to provide coaching and resolution to address employees with below expectation performance. Provides performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
• Works closely with management and employees to provide consultation and guidance to improve work relationships, build moral and increase productivity and retention.
• Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
• Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
• Identifies training and development needs for business units and individual leadership and employee coaching needs, monitors training effectiveness and follows-up to ensure training objectives are met.
• Partners with the Human Resource Benefits representative to provide claims resolution, claims reporting, updating enrollment information and communicating benefit information to employees.
• Supports FMLA and LOA management and communicates to leadership and employees.
• Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with legal and safety and compliance departments as needed.
• Supporting local and regional leaders in identifying vacancies, and developing staffing plans.
• Partners with Talent Acquisition in recruitment efforts for exempt and nonexempt personnel.
• Assists employees with appropriate administrative service requests.
• Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars. Provides feedback to HR management team based on information provided from employees and leaders.
• Maintains HRIS records and compiles reports from the database. Collects data for reporting as required.
• Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
• Works as a point of contact for operational leaders on Administrative HR Issues.
• Offering community outreach to involve Benore Logistic Systems, Inc. in events to increase our involvement and brand recognition awareness within the communities we operate in.
• Required to attend and complete all company development, safety and compliance training.
• Required to adhere to all BLS policies, procedures, DOT and OSHA safety rules and regulations.
• Strict adherence to CT-PAT best practices.
• Follows all workplace processes and standards in support of the ISO-9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and OHSAS 18000:2007 Quality certification programs.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree and five to seven years human resource experience, or a master’s degree in Human Resource Management and three to five years in the HR field, or any similar combination of education and experience.
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBLITY QUALIFICATIONS
1. SHRM CP OR SHRM SCP certification recommended
2. HRCI PHR or SPHR certification