Maxim Healthcare Services is currently seeking a Computed Tomography (CT) Technologist to provide as needed coverage services at the Veteran’s Affairs Medical Center in St. Louis, MO.
• Excellent opportunity to gain entry into federal employment
• Rewarding experience in public service for your country
• Easy travel: federal Property allows you to work on any active, unrestricted state license
Maxim Employee Benefits Include:
• Health Benefits through Blue Cross Blue Shield
• 401K Savings Plan
• Perkspot Employee Discount Program
• Employee Assistance and Work/Life Program Specialists and Counselors available 24/7
• Maxim College Partnership Program
• Direct Deposit
• Travel and Relocation Assistance, as applicable
- Computed Tomography (CT) Technologist must have a minimum of two years of hospital experience.
- Computed Tomography (CT) Techs must have an American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certificate.
Schedule: PRN Schedule; Weekday evenings (2nd & 3rd shift); Weekends (all shifts)
1st Shift: 7:00am-3:30pm; 7:30am-4:00pm; 8:00am-4:30pm; and 8:30am-5:00pm
2nd Shift: 4:00pm-12:00am (midnight)
3rd Shift: 12:00am (midnight) – 8:00am
- The CT Technologist must be fully competent to operate Siemen’s 64 & Flash 128Multi-slice scanners or similar type of equipment, and to perform the full complement of contrast and non-contrast exams generated by this technology, as demonstrated by past work experience.
- The CT Technologist shall be responsible for entering exam information into the medical centers Veterans Health Information Systems and Technology Architecture (VISTA) as required by service policies and procedures. The technologist shall perform other duties as assigned.
- The CT Technologist shall work under the general guidance of the Supervisory Diagnostic Radiology Technologist and the direct guidance of the radiologist during exams.
- Working hours shall be during the day, evening, and overnight shifts as scheduled with the Contractor. The Contractor technologist should be available holidays and weekends.
- Work hours are listed in Center Time (CT). The current shifts are listed above but are subject to change.
- CT Technologist must be complete all other requirements (orientation, etc) as details in this contract.
For further information and/or to apply to this opportunity, please contact Mallory Plotner at Phone number blocked - click to apply
or email your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
Maxim Government Services (MGS), a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc., is a leading provider of physicians, nurses, allied health professionals, and specialty care personnel to Federal, State and Local Government clients nationwide. Operating under Federal Supply Schedule #V797D-30238, MGS delivers healthcare staffing services to the U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Department of Justice, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Centers and other Federal Medical Treatment Facilities (MTFs). We have gained the trust of our clients and established recognition by placing emphasis on recruiting experienced professionals and offering a comprehensive level of customer service.
American Registry Of Radiologic Technologists (Arrt) Certified
Basic Life Support