Imagine your ideal job. Now add bowling, arcade games, amazing parties, and the kind of food most people dream about at their desks. This isn’t any ordinary office; it’s the beginning of a bowled new career as a Supervisor with Bowlero Corp. Our Supervisors help oversee the in-center experience and bring it to life every day for their guests—maintaining a world-class standard and have a great time doing so.
The Supervisor role is one that’s always active. You’ll be on your feet, coordinating with team members, and assuming responsibility for all center operations in the absence of the General Manager, Assistant General Manager, or Manager at your center. Our Supervisors work diligently to ensure standards are high and are met with consistency. Make no mistake: this is definitely NOT your typical desk job (spoiler alert: it’s way better).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: Get a glimpse of all you’ll experience as a Supervisor
KEEP STANDARDS HIGH
- Work directly with your center’s associates to ensure our model of exemplary guest service is being followed 100% of the time. You’ll help set the standards (and enforce them)
MAKE GUESTS PRIORITY #1
- Maintain a friendly and courteous disposition to all of our guests; walk the center routinely to observe associate/guest interactions and provide guidance as needed
HELP TRAIN A GREAT TEAM
- Participate in recruiting, hiring, and training associates on an ongoing basis
BE AN ORGANIZATIONAL PRO
- Maintain and analyze forms and report for center’s management team and assist in preparing financial records relating to the center’s daily operations
- Help schedule center associates and maintain appropriate inventory levels
KNOW YOUR LANES
- Assign open lanes and track their availability; prepare for our leagues and make sure they start on time
TAKE CARE WITH CASH
- Follow cash control procedures (including prep and transport of daily deposits) as well as all opening/closing cash procedures (such as preparing reports for center management)
WHO YOU ARE
You’re a dedicated team player who’s looking for the opportunity to grow. You excel at developing talent and can partner with your center’s management team to deliver a world-class guest experience. Your communication skills are as strong as your commitment to exceptional service and your professional flexibility allows you to support the center through extended workdays, nights, weekends, and holidays. While entry-level, the Supervisor position may be seen as a gateway to more—a chance to learn the “ins & outs” of your center, develop as a leader, gain responsibility, and ultimately, move into a management role.
DESIRED SKILLS: Check out the desired skills below and see if you have what it takes to join our team
- HS Diploma (Bachelor’s preferred)
- A commitment to great guest service
- Solid communication skills
- Strong team player and people developer
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
THE BOWLERO CORP TEAM
Bowlero. Bowlmor Lanes. AMF. Our family of brands features the best in bowling entertainment and events at 300 striking locations nationwide. And now, with the PBA (Professional Bowlers Association), we’re bringing bowling to the world. We’re committed to diversity, dedicated to our guests, and devoted to making the work-life experience a joy for one another. Because when work is this much fun, it doesn’t feel like work at all. Join our team of over 8,000 associates, and discover what it means to live the #BowledLife.