To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reston, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PERM HealthCare Lead Business Analyst
The Judge Group • Reston, VA
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
MUST BE FULL-TIME ELIGIBLE (US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDER)
**Healthcare and Health Insurance domain experience is required**
Location: Reston, VA 20191
Client: Healthcare/Health Insurance Company
Job ID: 20191
The Lead Business Analyst will be responsible for managing information system design projects throughout the development life cycle from initial analysis and design all the way through to the implementation and user acceptance. The ideal candidate for this role will serve as a liaison between the client, project manager, and other technical and functional teams.
- Gathering requirements
- Writing BRD's and functional specifications
- Defect analysis, Testing
- Coordinating with client teams & offshore teams
- **Healthcare and Health Insurance domain experience is required**
- 5-10 years of comprehensive and detailed Business Analysis and Requirement Documentation skills required
- Experience working on software implementations as a Business Analyst
- Excellent/demonstrated verbal and written communication skills are an absolute requirement
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience in writing database queries using SQL
- Ability to work independently and handling multiple projects
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in analytics, informatics, Computer Science, programming, health care administration or business
- Strong MS-Office skills (Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is a must
Bachelor's degree in IT or degree in a related field (Computer Science, Computer Engineering etc.)