Manager, Client Solutions
Come join The Intersect Group, aka TIG Nation, where you'll find friends who love coming to work, crush goals that you get to help define, and you will have an opportunity to make a lot of money! We are in the IT, Finance and Accounting staffing business, but we're really just a group of fun, driven, entrepreneurial problem solvers who love what we do.
If this puts a smile on your face, we like you already!
Here's what we're looking for:
Interested in an exciting culture that has growth potential?? 'TIG Nation' is growing and we are looking to hire a Manager, Client Solutions. The Manager, Client Solutions is responsible for and held accountable for hiring, mentoring and developing a team while leading the team in individual sales production.
We are looking for dedicated professionals who are interested in taking their career to the next level. We utilize the most progressive strategies and state of the art technology to allow you to be a part of an environment where the earning potential is endless. We're seeking a leader with a positive attitude and competitive spirit who will lead by example. Someone organized enough to follow a process, but has the foresight to recognize when logic trumps process will thrive here.
You will be responsible for managing existing accounts through effective relationship building and providing superior customer service as well as cultivating new business relationships. The Manager, Client Solutions is responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory or set of accounts, and is responsible for maximizing sales profitability, growth and account penetration.
The Manager, Client Solutions will work with clients in various industries to identify their employment needs and priorities and provide solutions that meet and exceed their expectations.
Our unique and supportive culture includes people that are not only talented, but also possess the qualities that we value, including: a team player mentality, strong work ethic and impeccable character.
* Network and cold call prospects to set up meetings and create new sales leads
* Identify and properly qualify business opportunities
* Execute sales strategy, initiate contact with existing and potential clients, identify needs and accurately communicate needs to Recruiting team for fulfillment
* Responsible for creating and maintaining a culture of success, accountability and ongoing business and goal achievement
* Partner with delivery teams i.e., contract and direct hire Recruiters to fulfill our clients' hiring needs
* Follow our Consultative Selling Methodology
* Sell all TIG solutions such as direct hire and contract placements
* Ensure all business development activity is documented in our CRM / ATS
* Obtain and execute client Master Service Agreements
* Execute RFP process
* Network within local market (i.e., FEI, Tech Ball, PMI, etc.)
* Source contacts within target account list
* Plan daily to ensure achievement of expected activity levels
* Develop Account Plan for each target account
* Make introduction calls and handle common objections
* Perform ad calls, lead calls, and skill market calls and emails
* Leave effective voicemails / send effective emails and LinkedIn messages
* Set, plan, and attend client visits
* Attend client meetings with sales team, coach for performance, and provide feedback
* Manage and develop client relationships through appropriate follow up activities (i.e. follow up calls, client visits, coffee, lunches, dinners, candidate marketing, etc.)
* Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
* Control and drive interview process with Clients: candidate and client preparation, candidate and client debrief, educate clients on supply and demand, and ensure appropriate bill rates
* Close candidates as needed, close clients as needed, and move candidates to full placement in our ATS
* Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
* Responsible for new client acquisition, development, and hand off mature client relationships to new Client Managers on your team to ensure successful ramp of new team members and achievement of overall team Gross Profit targets
* Mentor new Client Managers in client development activities, perform one on one meetings, and develop/train/coach your direct reports
* Outstanding communication skills - has sense of urgency and can drive our culture
* Business acumen - measured by intelligence
* Team orientation - must be able to be a team player
* Creative thinking and highly flexible/adaptable - not always seeing things one way
* Self-confident, perseverant and self-motivated
* Committed to excellence, continuous improvement and achieving success
* Technically strong with Microsoft Office, general office databases, Internet research, desktop publications and general office equipment
* Detail oriented, driven by success with a strong desire to succeed ethically
Previous Experience and Education:
* 5+ years' experience selling IT or IT related services (staffing, professional services, consulting, or software)
* Bachelor's Degree
* Proven track record of individual success within a results oriented staffing environment
* 1 year of Management experience
* Experience with serving clients, prospecting and relationship building
* Hunter mentality…someone who can break open new accounts and then manage them
In order to attract top talent, we offer top notch benefits:
* Annual all-expenses-paid Legends Trip for top performers and a guest (psst - this year we went to Dominican Republic)
* Monthly All-Star dinners for top performers
* Full employee benefits, 401k and complimentary access to financial advisors
* Fun monthly events sponsored by the TIG Fun Committee
* Countless volunteer opportunities to help make a difference in our community
* Well-being events to help fuel employee mental, financial & physical health
* Client and Candidate appreciation events
TIG has everything you need to get fired up about being part of our winning team!
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format and please reference job code 70227 when responding to this ad.