Azure Application Developer - DTLA, CA - $65-80/hr
Seeking a tenacious and eager individual for exciting cloud application development with a stellar start up in the Los Angeles, CA area! The position is initially 4 months with the potential for contract to hire later down the line. The client is a successful technology-focused end user with a phenomenal, collaborative company culture that services industries from Biological Sciences to Financial Services. A strong background in full-stack development coupled with experience designing and developing applications in Azure is ideal. The position requires hands-on C# and .NET development, although Python and Java as well is preferred.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Application development to match business needs and future needs.
- Lead all aspects of solution development and implementation on Azure within the bounds of the company budget.
- Lead teams to architect and create scalable Azure cloud solutions to match business needs.
- Design and build the architecture of the cloud platform and infrastructure.
- Collaborate with engineering teams in addition to the business to create a mapped out solution.
- Support the migration of application workloads and data to Azure.
- Utilize Ansible, Puppet and/or Chef to manage configuration.
- Map out and architect end-to-end migration solutions based on the needs of the business.
- Tackle demanding projects on a time-sensitive schedule.
- Native cloud application development on Azure.
- Multiple years of experience with Azure.
- 3+ years PaaS developer.
- Strong hands-on developer experience with C# and .NET
- Previous experience with the full software development life cycle.
- Previous experience working at a start-up preferred.
- Understanding of business needs and how to create a plan of action.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous senior architect experience and/or equivalent role responsibilities.
- Knowledge of Azure architecting and developing.
Please contact me directly at URL blocked - click to apply for all inquiries.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure, advertising more Azure contracting jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on Phone number blocked - click to apply. Please see URL blocked - click to apply for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Multiple years of experience with Azure.
3+ years PaaS developer.
Strong hands-on developer experience with C# and .NET
Previous experience with the full software development life cycle.
Previous experience working at a start-up preferred.
Understanding of business needs and how to create a plan of action.
Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
Previous senior architect experience and/or equivalent role responsibilities.
Knowledge of Azure architecting and developing.
Java (Programming Language)
C Sharp (Programming Language)