To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Winchester, VA 22601
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Logistics Analyst - TS SCI
CH2M & Jacobs • Winchester, VA
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Jacobs National Security Solutions (NSS) provides world-class IT network and service management capabilities; cutting edge cyber threat awareness and cybersecurity solutions; innovative web- and software applications development; and advanced data analytics for major clients in the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, and Federal Civilian Agencies.
Our forward thinking solutions deliver an integrated approach to IT network design and management, full lifecycle IT service management, IT service delivery, asset management, logistics and procurement, and vendor management. We leverage the expertise and passion of our employees to conduct identity and access management, penetration testing, and vulnerability assessments for our nations most closely guarded agencies and networks. Our Cyber Security Operations Centers ensure safe, effective network operations for Federal clients while our data scientists are helping stop illegal acts before they can endanger Americans or our way of life.
Jacobs promotes a culture of operational excellence to create a safer, smarter, and more connected world while upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity.
We continue to thrive and need your talent and motivation to help propel us farther, faster.
Jacobs is currently seeking a Senior Logistics Analyst to support a customer facility in the Winchester, Virginia area. This position requires a TS/SCI clearance and ability to obtain and maintain special accesses. Responsibilities may include:
- Prepares and coordinates receipts, disposition and distribution/redistribution of supplies and equipment
- Receives, stores, issues and disposes of communications equipment based on established procedures and authorization documents
- Manages communications equipment and placement of new material in an occasionally limited space while continuously maintaining organizational efficiency, program effectiveness and productivity
- Maintains accountability of equipment using Defense Property Accounting System (DPAS).
- Active TS SCI is required with the ability to obtain and maintain special accesses
- Requires two (2) years of college with courses in business administration, industrial management, or appropriate discipline, and five (5) years progressive experience, or any equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Advanced oral and written communication skills are required along with comprehensive knowledge of company policies and procedures, and work flow processes
- Experience with a variety of well-established warehouse and material handling methods and techniques
- Experience with Microsoft office
- Military certificates of training in The Defense Property Accountability Systems (DPAS)
- CompTIA IT A Certification
- Forklifts, pallet jacks and powered industrial trucks (PITs or forklifts) certifications are a plus
- Ability to obtain a Commercial Drivers License (CDL) with a hazardous materials (HAZMAT) endorsement is a plus
- Ability to obtain certifications in hazardous material, to include, storage, transportation and disposal of hazardous waste is a plus
Physical Requirements:Generally an office environment, but can involve inside or outside work depending on task. An inside environment may be in a cubicle (considerations: close quarters, low to moderate noise, bright or dim lighting). Outside work may include various environmental conditions including warm and cold climates. Needs to be able to work well with co-workers and all levels of management. Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Position requires filing, typing, and reading from a computer screen. Must have sufficient mobility, included but not limited to: bending. Work will be done in an office and field environment. The ability to lift and move 60 lbs required.
Work Environment:Office and field environment. The work environment is fast-paced and sometimes involves extreme deadline pressures. The nature of the work requires a high degree of teamwork and cooperation with other members across the customers organization. Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Position may require filing, typing, and reading from a computer screen. Must have sufficient mobility, included but not limited to: bending, reaching, turning and kneeling to complete daily duties in a timely and efficient manner. Must be able to lift and carry up to 60 pounds. Equipment & Machines:Ability to operate office equipment such as a personal computer, printer, copy machine, telephone, fax machine and other equipment including desk supplies and other work related tools as required. Forklifts, pallet jacks and trucks to move equipment and pallets within warehouse spaces. Possesses or ability to obtain a Commercial Drivers License (CDL).
Attendance:Work hours are normally 8 hours per day and 5 days per week, Monday-Friday. Regular attendance of scheduled hours is extremely important. Punctuality and regular attendance are necessary to meet deadlines. Must exhibit flexibility of work hours to adjust to surge situations based on critical mission requirements Telephone, and other miscellaneous office equipment.
Other Essential Functions:Must be Must demonstrate professional behavior at all times when dealing with customers, management and co-workers. Must have clear, concise and accurate communications skills in English, both verbal and written. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk to employees or others. Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a professional manner. Independent personal transportation to office or work site is required. Travel to and from customers locations may be required to support projects could possibly extend to overnight travel 3-4 times a year.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit web address removed>