Home Instead Senior Care is growing in the Muncie/Delaware County Area and we are looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of customized non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. *$200 Sign On Bonus, restrictions apply.
Our office is located at 3414 W. Fox Ridge Lane, Muncie, IN 47304.
It serves Delaware,
Henry, and Madison Counties.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- A criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen will be conducted.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance. Must have reliable vehicle.
- TB Test and Results (Prior to scheduled Orientation)
- A two day training(Orientation and Personal Care)will take place at our Muncie Office
- Must be at least 19 yeas of age
Starting pay is $10.00
We have a variety of shifts available. To apply go to; www.homeinstead.com/681
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.