To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bozeman, MT
- Mourad Dour
- Phone: 5095701041
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
NOW HIRING!! Call Center Supervisor. $40,000-$60,000 per year!
Aerotek • Bozeman, MT
Posted 28 days ago
This position is responsible for the front line of customer care. Supervises a team or unit of customer service representatives and ensures service levels are met or exceeded. Establish efficient and balanced work flows that maximize efficiency and produce high levels of service quality and customer satisfaction. Monitor and measure service metrics and utilize to develop standards, improvements, or changes to process. Make recommendations for changes to products or services based on customer feedback and requests.
- Model personal Lean Philosophy 5S behaviors in creating a continuously improving, clean, well-organized and self-maintaining work environment. Work closely with team members and others to motivate and improve 5S knowledge and implementation.
- Follow a continuous improvement approach for team accountability for achieving high performance SQDCM (Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, & Morale) targets through a visual work environment
- Comply with company ethics, code of conduct, policies, and best practices, with a commitment to safety in the workplace, valuing of diversity, and promotion of a harassment-free environment
- Contributing to the driving change company-wide to improve the customer experience.
- Lead the Customer Service Daily Management meetings and ensure the appropriate data is collected and revising the metrics as needed.
- Disseminate information to the team and forwards information to management in a timely manner.
- Work closely with team members to resolve customer problems and report issues and resolutions as appropriate.
- Monitor and measure customer service metrics and utilize to develop standards, improvements, or changes to process. Propose recommendations regarding changes to products or services based on customer feedback and requests.
- Train and coach staff with regards to standard policies, procedures, and best practices. Identifies opportunities for operational improvements and implements solutions.
- Resolve day-to-day process issues.
- Manage, maintain, and update customer accounts
- Resolve customer complaints - seek assistance from additional departments or management when necessary.
- Interface with other departments, as needed, on all sales and customer service related issues.
- Continue to develop technical expertise in product and applications.
- Assist CSR's with questions regarding products, functions, and procedures.
- Assist CSR's resolve a customer complaint or problem when escalated.
- Assist CSR's with order receipt, entry, management, and issue resolutions
- Update written procedures related to Customer Service Department.
- Supervise the management of inbound customer communications i.e. voicemails and e-mails.
- Comply with all safety and regulatory standards
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- Three years' experience in a supervisory role or one year supervisory experience plus four years' experience in a business consulting or analyst role
- Four years' experience in a manufacturing support environment preferred
- Four years' experience in a customer service or call center environment preferred
- Experience in FDA regulated industry preferred
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience
Call Mourad at 509.507.1041 for consideration.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.