To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minden, NV 89423
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • Minden, NV
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Manufacturing Technician - Minden, NV
Minden, NV 89423
1st shift - 6am-3pm
• Assemble product using appropriate support documentation in R / 3, blueprints, schematics, Manufacturing Process Instructions (MPIs), specifications, Lists of Materials (LMs), customer special instructions, and Bills of Material (BOMs)
• Assemble product using appropriate support documentation in Orbit Central and Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) & Quality Power Suite web applications, in support of all Production Plan and Global Project requirements
• Communicate with sales, planners, engineering, and management on a level necessary to allow closed-loop communication of assembly / scheduling issues
* High School Diploma or GED required
* 6 months of manufacturing experience
• Ability and willingness to work overtime, weekends and holidays, as required
• Ability and willingness to work in a constant pushing, pulling, lifting, stretching, bending and other physical activities
• Ability and willingness to lift objects weighing up to 40 lbs.
Please send your current Resume for official consideration (Word or Text format preferred).
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID