Do you have a desire to help others? Are you dedicated to safety, quality and health? Would you like to work with an organization employing over 9,000 with nearly 1,000 in research and development supporting 60 years of experience? Contact Manpower today to learn more about this Packaging Technician role with a stable company distributing products in over 100 countries!
What's in it for you?
* Sterile packaging environment with scrubs/uniforms provided in most areas
* Allowance of prescheduled time off that does not count toward attendance
* Resources for skill and career development, and free college courses
What will you do?
* Adhere to all safety policies and guidelines
* Be reliable, dependable and a team player
* Closely monitor product quality to ensure customer satisfaction
What do you bring?
* Predictable and reliable attendance pattern
* Desire and willingness to learn
* Good communication skills
* Flexibility to work various lines based on business need
Stop your search and apply now! Need more details? Text or call a recruiter at Phone number blocked - click to apply.
Manpower is dedicated to enriching people's lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, as we have done for 70 years. Our global presence in 80 countries and local expertise is leveraged by the expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup. We influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future.
As a Packaging Technician, we offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader including a full benefits package such as Medical, dental, vision, 401k, tuition reimbursement, HSA, STD, LTD,
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
Not the right fit for you? What about family or friends? Sharing is caring!
Product Quality Assurance