To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Twin Falls, ID
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Nesco Resource • Twin Falls, ID
Posted 2 months ago
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: High School diploma or GED required; At least one (1) year of related work experience required. Working knowledge of personal computers, to include Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, e-mail, and the Internet. Ability to speak clearly, answer questions and gather information over the telephone in a professional and courteous manner. Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. Ability to perform comfortably in a highly structured, fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment. Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
- Ordering of office/program supplies per office and statewide
- Assists Program Director with coding/mailing of invoices
- Receives, sorts, files and retrieves forms, correspondence and documents
- Verifies discrepancies and makes corrections
- Processes documents to update and maintain files and records
- Researches records and disburses information
- Performs general office duties such as scanning, filing, copying, faxing, and mail
- Greets and welcomes customers upon entry to the facility
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Maintains a log of visitors and enforces appropriate security directives
- Alerts appropriate party of visitor arrival
- Assist with data entry into company system as needed
- Processes and distributes confidential and sensitive documents to Career Coaches, i.e. timesheets, work verifications, etc.
- Composes, formats and types routine correspondence, reports and other documents
- Coordinate calendars, schedules, meetings, and training and travel arrangements
Job Retention Support
- Issue Support Services to customers
- May assist other agencies and the public with information forms and other department resources and explaining procedures
- Will receive time sensitive tasks that must be completed same day
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by management
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Effective communication and interpersonal skills are needed. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Shows the ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
- Possesses strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills
- Maintains program logs with a high degree of accuracy
- Shows the ability to empathize with the individuals we serve
- Possesses strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Displays a strong work ethic and is a team player; high degree of professionalism
- Shows the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and procedure manuals
- Respects and honors diversity (race, religion, marital status, age, sexual orientation, color, creed, national origin, and abilities
- Collaborates effectively with others to drive a performance culture; values differences; fosters open dialogue and promotes a free flow of information & ideas across departments/units.
- Understands the requirements of the assigned duties and the tools and resources available; uses them effectively
- Produces work that is accurate; adheres to established procedures and meets workload requirements.
- Participates fully, positively and productive in team meetings to assist in achieving the desired outcomes of the meeting
- Displays a positive, enthusiastic attitude at work; readily accepts directions and suggestions for improvement and adapts well to change in the work environment
- Treats all co-workers with respect and in a manner that will promote teamwork, productivity and positive working environment
- Develops and maintains rapport and trust with co-workers, management and others. Promotes positive relationships with co-workers, supervisors, state staff and other outside contacts. Consistently displays a positive attitude.
- Follows dress code guidelines to provide an appropriate role model and to represent quality services
- Adheres to company policies and procedures related to assigned work hours and employee conduct.
- Understands organizational needs; organizes work to improve productivity and efficiency, makes efficient use of available resources, establishes job priorities and sets individual goals.
- Stays calm in challenging situations, maintains positive attitude, and serves as a role model for individuals served and employees
- Develops original ideas/solutions; focuses on continuous improvement & business efficiencies
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently; finds solutions to problems
- Volunteers on special projects