To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hickory, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse / RN - Home Healthcare - Full Time
Interim HealthCare of Hickory • Hickory, NC
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
General Purpose: The RN I provides those services and/or treatments requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill and provides effective and efficient patient care in accordance with applicable law and regulations, accepted standards of nursing practice, payor requirements and Interim HealthCare policies and procedures.
• Completes initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments of the patient’s/client’s needs at appropriate time points as assigned.
• Contributes to the patient’s/client’s plan of care/service plan.
• Participates with the patient/client in clarifying mutually agreed upon goals and incorporates these goals into the plan of care/service plan.
• Provides care according to the patient’s/client’s plan of care/service plan.
• Counsels and educates the patient/client and family in meeting healthcare/nursing and related needs.
• Initiates appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
• Completes timely and accurate clinical notes including addressing patient’s/client’s progress.
• Refers to other services as needed.
• Communicates with the physician and other staff of changes in the patient’s needs.
• Evaluates outcomes of care.
• Assigns home care aide to a specific patient/client.
• Supervises paraprofessional staff.
• Participates in in-service training.
• Coordinates plans for patient/client discharge from services.
• Follows accepted standards of nursing practice.
• Uses clinical decision making to efficiently and effectively manage individual patients/clients.
• Contributes to the effective implementation of company programs and services.
• Contributes to Office business growth.
• Provides other assignments as requested and within the scope of licensure.
• Able to perform CPR.
• Meets applicable health requirements to provide patient/client care.
• May have access to personal health information (“PHI”) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignments to fit your needs
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the freedom of a flexible work schedule combined with the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 45 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare® is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate against applicants, employees or clients on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other category protected by the law, or patients' decisions regarding advance directives. Each Interim HealthCare office is independently owned and operated. Not all services are available at all offices. ©2015 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and licensed to practice as an RN in the state in which employed. License is active and in good standing.
Prefer at least 1200 hours of experience as an RN within the last 12 months or participates in Interim HealthCare’s RN Preceptor program or equivalent.