Follow procedures and good business practices that will enable route to grow to potential. Work closely with customer and support all sales initiatives to achieve expectations. Responsible for customer development with regard to ordering, merchandising, and display opportunities.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer skills helpful.
- Previous DSD operation or route sales experience desired.
- Must be 21 years old and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must follow all DOT regulations and be able to pass a DOT physical.
- Able to work early mornings and weekends.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.