Seeking career growth with a national mortgage company? Lennar Mortgage can help you build the foundation to a long-term mortgage career. Join the team just rated as the #1 Homebuilder Worldwide by Fortune Magazine’s 2021 list of ‘World’s Most Admired Companies’.
Lennar Named #1 Homebuilder Worldwide on FORTUNE Magazine's 2021 List of 'World's Most Admired Companies'
Lennar Mortgage is a proud member of the Lennar family of companies and has the unique opportunity to deliver the personal commitment and accountability of a local lender with the financial backing of a Fortune 150 company.
At Lennar Mortgage, not only do you receive a job - you gain a network, a family, and endless opportunities. Our success is a result of supporting and rewarding our team of elite professionals.
- The median base compensation for this position is estimated to be $25.48 per hour subject to adjustment based on business-related factors including employee qualifications and operational considerations.
- This position may be eligible for performance based bonuses as determined in the Company's sole discretion.
- This position will be eligible for the benefits listed below in accordance with Company policy.
- This information is intended to be a general overview and may be modified by the Company due to factors affecting the business.
Applicants may apply for this position via: Career Builder, Indeed or via [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Mortgage Investor Liaison
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- FSA (Flexible Savings Account), DSA (Dependent Savings Account)
- 401(k) w/ company matching
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Vacation, Sick, Personal Time Off
- Associate Home Purchase Assistance
- Well Being incentive Bonuses
- Company Holidays (10 annually)
Loans originated by Lennar Mortgage are typically offered for sale to various investors on the secondary market. These investors typically review the loans and communicate any questions regarding documentation or loan attributes to the Investor Liaison Team which is a part of Secondary Marketing. These associates are responsible for ensuring the loans are funded by the investors in a timely manner which requires a myriad of skills and processes requiring the associates to interact with many different departments in the organization.
Investor requests can cover any aspect of the loan. For example, a loan can be suspended for insufficient income documentation, or for an error on A Closing Disclosure as well as for a missing executed First Payment letter. Therefore, the investor Liaison associate must be well versed in all areas of the loan to be able to determine if the condition is valid. #
- Verify daily all loans have been delivered / received by the investors to which they were being shipped
- Receive inquiries or suspense conditions from investors regarding loan file documentation / attributes
- Verify the information being requested is accurate which can be documentation requests for Credit, Compliance and Closing documentation issues
- Based on investors condition of a specific item/information on a document, review all supporting information to determine validity of condition and dispute if condition is not valid and provide supporting documentation as necessary
- For missing documentation, check in Encompass for documents that may not have transferred to Blitz Docs
- Request corrections / documentation using the SMO.net if the corrected item is not readily available
- Research issues/documents with errors to determine responsible party and where/how the issue occurred
- Contact borrowers and outside agencies to obtain documentation on priority and aged files
- Assist post-closing team with obtaining documentation and correcting closing documents needing to be executed to ensure insurability etc
- Maintain accurate notes
- Review corrected documents and provide to investor to clear funding conditions
- Clear the condition from SMO.net and capture the person who provided the documentation
- Maintain pipeline in a timely manner to avoid delays or penalties/fees
- Keep continuous communication flow with investors to avoid delays in their review or uploaded documents to clear conditions
- Associates provide feedback to investor contact when a pattern of conditions is detected to review and determine cause and corrective action
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Mortgage banking background
- Strong computer background with working knowledge of Excel and Word, and the Internet
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Mortgage Loans
- Secondary Market