Join GDIT and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the world’s most complex technical challenges. The Personnel Modernization (PersMod) Program is seeking a Program Technical Architect to join their team in Arlington, VA area.
As the Program Technical Architect, you will:
- Function as Technical Architect for multiple projects within the AWS Cloud.
- Monitors and engages with engineers and developers on a wide-variety of issues, providing advice and oversight, based on hands on experience, for task order engineering teams.
- Researches and integrates system architecture strategies, product specifications, development schedules, and user expectations into product capabilities.
- Resolves complex hardware/software compatibility, interface design and performances considerations.
- Researches emerging technologies to determine impact on application execution.
- Prepares reports on analyses, findings, and project progress.
- Provides technical guidance and work leadership to engineers.
- Maintains up to date knowledge of relevant technology as relevant or assigned.
- Function as a senior technical member of the program team.
- Create roadmaps and white papers as needed.
- Brief GDIT and Client leadership teams as necessary.
- Participates in special projects and bid efforts as required.
- Interim DoD Secret clearance to start; Secret strongly preferred.
- BS in a related technical field (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) + 10 years of related architecture and/or software development experience, or MS in a related technical field (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) + 8 years related experience.
- 5-10 years of full stack architectural experience
- 5-10 years of successful technical leadership.
- Extensive knowledge of DISA STIGs
- In-depth knowledge of cloud computing service providers (AWS preferred).
- Ability to lead and grow diverse & highly talented teams.
- Advanced certifications and degrees are desired such as: IT Process Improvement and/or capability frameworks (ITIL 3, COBIT, ISO, etc.), System and Network Architectures such as DODAF, or Cybersecurity (CISSP, CASP, etc.).
- Interaction with Navy supporting its mission.
- Knowledge of Navy Manpower, Personnel, Training and Education portfolio.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training, and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs, and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Control Objectives For Information And Related Technology (Cobit)
Information Technology Infrastructure Libraries