Keller Foundations, LLC is the parent company of leading specialty construction companies across North America. We are part of the leading international ground engineering firm, Keller Group, PLC based in the UK.
We are seeking a highly motivated Help Desk Analyst, with excellent communication skills, to become a member of our team working out of Irvine, CA.
Technologies supported include:
- HP desktops/notebooks running Windows7/8/10
- Numara Track-It!
- Windows 2008R2/2012R2016 Server
- Office 365
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Smartphone/Tablet Support: Droid/iPhone/iPad, Windows 10 tablets; InTune MDM
- Citrix XenApp
- Cisco VOIP/Skype for Business/Microsoft Teams
- VIPRE Anti-Virus, MalwareBytes Enterprise Edition
The ideal candidate would have an Associates/Bachelor's Degree in a related field of study and/or multiple industry standard certifications such as A+, Net+, MCTS/MSCE, as well as 1-2 years' hands on experience in a Microsoft Windows environment.
The position will require 1-2 months of on-site training at Keller Foundation's Corporate HQ located in Hanover, MD and once fully integrated into our Department, some travel throughout Western US to support the business.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- One to two years working experience providing level 2 technical support in a multiple office environment.
- Proven ability to diagnose both computer hardware and software issues (OS and apps).
- Windows Server system administration using Active Directory, deploying applications and antivirus solutions, printer configuration, remote desktop, etc..
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve basic network connectivity issues
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skill
- Ability to assess and prioritize issues.
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills
- Attention to detail.
Server (Computer Science)