Shipping and Receiving Helper needed in Alsip, IL
$13 per hour
Monday - Friday
7 am - 3:30 pm
Temporary to hire
Must have mathematical aptitude, fast learner with attention to detail, able to think quickly and respond quickly regarding counts.
Job Summary: Assist the Shipping and Receiving Department by getting pallets ready to be shipped or placed into warehouse.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Banding pallets by hand or use of an automatic banding tool
• Operating stretch wrap machine
• Use of hand tools
• Stack and un-stack boxes as needed
• Cleaning/sweeping as directed
• Following all safety, sanitation, GMP, and quality procedures
• Must wear PPE as required or needed
• Any other appropriate work assignments as required by Manager
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities
• The ability to pick up or place cartons/boxes on to a pallet or off a pallet as needed.
• The ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
• Must be able to stand for the entire work shift
• Capable of working with others as part of a work team.
• The ability to consistently follow procedures and instructions.
• The adherence of GMPs.
• Working overtime as required
• Excellent attendance
• Appropriate work attire/no offensive clothing
• No jewelry, except plain wedding bands
• Working overtime is required
• Some Saturdays required
• Good attendance required
Please submit your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
with Shipping and Receiving Alsip in the subject line
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
$0.00 - $12.00 / hour
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US2426KK_27977572
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.