To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8887 West Grand River Avenue
Fowlerville, MI 48836
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Flex-N-Gate Corporation • Fowlerville, MI
Posted 15 days ago
Experience - 3 years
Degree - High School
Other Great Industries
QA - Quality Control
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Quality Coordinator at Ventra Fowlerville will manage the document submission through the document control system or other electronic media such as Excel (Product Control Plans, Shop Floor Documents, Department Documents, etc.) The QC will prepare various reports, charts and forms for the purpose of evaluating company level data and customer generated data. The QC will visit and interface with Customers as directed by his or her management and the position will also help to instruct and otherwise communicate quality information/bulletins to management and the manufacturing staff.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Create and maintain documents, records, and reports for Quality and Ventra Fowlerville Departments as per company system and procedures.
- Attend business and quality system meetings as needed or required by Manager. Participates as a team member of quality system work groups.
- Evaluate and develop improvement techniques for control of quality and reliability.
- Support manufacturing in the development of job instructions and maintain and train quality associates on quality related job instructions and procedures.
- Lead auditor for quality systems.
- Required to visit customer sites for the purpose of maintaining effective communication with various customer functions and requirements.
- As part of the quality team; work to ensure production is producing quality product to specifications.
- Document all activities as required.
- Provide support and maintain compliance with all company guidelines, union contracts, IATF, ISO14001, Customer Requirements and all applicable government regulations and standards.
- High School Diploma and 3 years experience working in manufacturing quality.
- Strong organization skills.
- Stong interpersonal communication skills; strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong internal and external customer experience
- Strong analytical, computer (data base), multitasking skills
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job ID: 2019-4948
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.