To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
- Penny Lane Centers
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SUD RECOVERY SERVICES SUPERVISOR
Penny Lane Centers • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 1 month ago
The Recovery Services Supervisor is responsible for supervising Registered and Certified Recovery Specialists, updating and managing the group schedules, assigning clients to groups appropriate to their treatment level, tracking and ensuring that service requirements are being met by the counselors and reviewing and approving progress notes. The Recovery Services Supervisor may also maintain a small case load, facilitate groups and complete ASAMS as needed. The Recovery Services Supervisor will conduct weekly individual and group supervision with Recovery Specialists to enhance their skills and ensure that clients are receiving the appropriate drug treatment services. The Recovery Services Supervisor will adhere to CCAP requirements in providing supervision and signing off on hours for registered drug and alcohol counselors.
The Recovery Services Supervisor is an energetic self-starter who is able to function comfortably in a team environment or independently and relates well to co-workers and County representatives. This position requires flexibility and the ability to manage time and multiple tasks. The individual in this position must be able to assume a wide range of responsibilities, provide timely responses to requests and deadlines and work well under pressure.
Position Location: Requires travel to All Sites
Salary Range: $53,045 up to $65,239 per year
- Must be Certified as a Drug and Alcohol Counselor/AOD counselor by one of the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA) accredited organizations recognized by California DHCS to register and certify alcohol and other drug counselors in California OR possess a license or registration with the California Board of Behavioral Sciences as a Marriage and Family Therapist or Clinical Social Worker.
- Minimum of a Master's degree (MA) with at least one (1) year of experience working with adults and/or adolescents in a SUD or co-occurring mental health treatment program.
- OR Bachelor's degree (BA) with at least two (2) year of experience working with adults and/or adolescents in a SUD or co-occurring mental health treatment program.
- OR no college degree with at least three (3) years of experience working with adults and/or adolescents in a SUD or co-occurring mental health treatment program.
- Valid California driver's license; current automobile insurance; have and maintain a clean driving record acceptable to the organization's insurance company; have immediate access to his or her vehicle during work hours.