To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tysons, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Web Developer with active TS/SCI polygraph clearance
LMI • Tysons, VA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
LMI currently has an opportunity for a Web Developer to support an IC customer in Herndon/Reston, VA.Responsibilities
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar field; 4 additional years of experience OR 2 additional years of experience and an Associate's degree may be substituted in lieu of the Bachelor's degree
- Requires 5+ years of relevant experience
- Ruby on Rails development experience (Angular, jQuery, Java, can all be used, but this application is based from within Ruby on Rails)
- Demonstrated ability to translate functional and technical requirements into well-written software
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented design principle and methodologies
- Systems Administrator experience with Linux / Apache
- Strong communication skills and high comfort level interacting with the customer and within a team environment
- Database skills in SQL Server, MySQL, and/or Oracle