To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manchester, NH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
JLL • Manchester, NH
Posted 13 days ago
The JLL Brokerage Team is looking for an Associate to generate business opportunities in the New Hampshire market. This position requires a desire for success in sales with new prospects and ability to handle transaction conversations with owners, C-Suite, and high level corporate real estate decision makers. Clients and prospects include companies with single and multiple locations as well as global corporations with many diverse geographic locations. A working knowledge of the NH market will be very helpful. This position will report directly to the Senior Brokerage Team Lead and in addition to sales, the candidate will be involved in all aspects of the evaluation, negotiation, and successful delivery of real estate services. A successful candidate must be results-driven, articulate, professional, detail-oriented and able to work independently.
New Business Development
- Convert call to meetings and new business wins.
- Participate in client meetings and new business presentations, as required.
- Participate in property tours.
- Contact and meet regularly with other real estate professionals including developers, appraisers, landlords and brokers.
- Develop follow-up materials for clients (e.g., lease comparisons, market overviews, prospect or client presentations, coordinate information with other departments and brokers as needed).
- Provide clients with industry and market specific information as it relates to their business and maintain contact information on prospects.
- Work with senior brokers on new business proposals, prepare available property summary books and create new business presentations.
- Maintain and update the Brokerage Team’s market research database and activities with JLL’s CRM system (Spider).
- Effectively utilize all internal JLL support groups and internal JLL databases to support business.
Client Transaction Process
- Review and analyze client’s quantitative office location data, legal documents and other materials as part of project due diligence process.
- Work with research and Operations team to compile market information and statistics on the local commercial real estate market. Conducting research and collect information and assemble materials on market fundamentals, ownership, tenants, and economic analysis.
- Conduct research at a designated level to support presentation materials, publications, reports and deliverables to the brokerage team. Assist brokerage professionals through the completion of market surveys, data analysis and other deliverables.
- Contribute market research requests for New Hampshire: market snapshots, market overviews, quarterly market decks, topic specific research to support pitches and brokerage opportunities.
- Participate in Brokerage Team meetings and weekly sales meetings to update colleagues on leasing activity, market information, new business generating efforts, prospects and market knowledge and trends.
- New Hampshire real estate license.
- Demonstrable success in high level sales production.
- Prefer a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Real Estate
- 2-5 years of work experience in Real Estate brokerage.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt and prioritize, meeting deadlines, in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong computer orientation and proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners.
- Multi-task, work successfully under pressure and effectively manage time and workload
- Understanding of real estate fundamentals.
- Positive, professional attitude
- Work independently with an ability to work collaboratively with others
- Proactive and take initiative
- Maintain confidentiality, utilize judgment, and work with minimal supervision
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.