To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Providence, RI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
The Judge Group • Providence, RI
Posted 1 month ago
Experience - 1 years
Other Great Industries
On behalf of our client in Providence, RI and the greater Providence areas, The Judge Group is seeking several Medical Assistants.
Job duties include:
- Verify patient information by interviewing patient; recording medical history; confirming purpose of visit.
- Prepare patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature; reporting patient history summary.
- Secure patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; completing diagnostic coding and procedure coding; keeping patient information confidential.
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with all healthcare regulations.
- Keep supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Serve and protects the practice by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Enhance practice reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- 1-3 Years of Professional Experience
- 1+ year of Medical Assistant experience
- CMA Required
- RMA Preferred
- Strong Communication and presentation skills.
- Hours: 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Must pass a Drug/Background screening and nicotine test prior to joining.
Job ID: 589573
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.