NTN Bearing Corporation of America (NBCA) is a global manufacturer of bearings and related products (known for producing products of the highest quality). We are looking for a Regional IAM Sales Manager based in Illinois/Midwest to help us continue to grow in the Industrial afttermarket. This position will be responsible for the overall sales management of a highly competent sales team, supporting the teams’ efforts in value selling bearings and related products through distribution channels to some of the largest companies in America. You will sell to many of the USA’s small, mid and large sized PT distributors as well as End Users in key market segments including Metals, Mining, Cement & Aggregates, Pulp & Paper, Food & Beverage, Machine Tool, Oil & Gas, Agriculture, Electric Motor, and Construction Equipment.
- Achieve the sales growth target for the region, and support the profit objective of the business unit.
- Manage a team of 5 Territory Managers (TMs) to insure proper level of activity in all strategic areas
- Support, coach, and develop the TMs efforts in Value Selling to End Users
- Help TM's overcome obstacles in pursuing new business
- Call on Distributor management to promote NTN and drive focus initiatives
- Work closely with both Distributors and End Users in developing new business opportunities and implementing NTN’s technical solutions.
- Manage the Regional budget.
- Prospect for new customers and avenues to sell our products with the assistance of NTN’s technical and marketing staffs.
- BS in Engineering.
- 10 years industrial sales experience with at least three years in a managerial role with sales personnel as direct reports.
- Exceptional leadership and relationship building skills.
- Demonstrated customer service focus
- Demonstrated understanding of industrial markets.
- Excellent organization, administration, and basic financial skills.
- Solid oral & written skills.
- Previous experience in forecasting a plus
NTN Bearing Corporation (NBCA) offers a full range of comprehensive benefits, including choice of medical plans, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, a cash matching 401(k) Plan, separate company contribution to your 401(k) retirement account, paid vacation, additional paid time off during the major holiday season, and eligibility for tuition reimbursement. NTN Bearing Corporation is an equal opportunity employer that strongly supports diversity in the work place.
If you are interested in this employment opportunity, please go to our website ntnamericas.com, click “Careers” and apply.