To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chantilly, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
JLL • Chantilly, VA
Posted 2 months ago
JLL is currently seeking a Facilities Manager to join our team in Chantilly, VA with additional site management in Manassas, VA & Sterling, VA. Site assignments subject change within the Northern, VA area. The FM will be responsible for a 300k+ sq. ft. campus which includes multiple buildings and amenities. This is a highly visible role that will interface with the client, vendors and employees. The FM will also manage a team.
- In consultation and collaboration with the Regional & Senior Facilities Managers, oversee the operation, staffing, performance and development of the service delivery staff
- Ensure client satisfaction with client Facility Management by providing a seamless interface into client real estate organization; demonstrate leadership, responsiveness and creativity
- Measure and manage client feedback, written and verbal throughout the year
- Conduct formal and informal relationship meetings with contacts
- Oversee the development and management of the capital and expense budgets
- Support the Senior Facilities Manager in the implementation of short and long-term projects for the client project
- Develop and implement the annual management plan; accomplish key performance indicators as identified by client
- Oversee the appropriate monthly/quarterly/annual reporting appropriate for the client
- Maximize utilization of suppliers, preferred vendors/contractors and the level of spending with Minority/Women owned Business Enterprises (M/WBE)
- Ensure compliance with Jones Lang LaSalle minimum audit standards
- Life Cycle Asset Maintenance – ensure all critical equipment vendor PM’s are completed as per schedule
- Ensure compliance by completing all related training, Action Items/Audit Responses, and ensuring that all critical PMs are completed on time
- Ensure all safety, environmental, and standards are strictly adhered to within managed facilities
- Ensure compliance with portfolio wide initiatives and required local, state and federal laws and regulations that pertain to the operating of facilities
- Share best practices with the assigned owner of best practices for Jones Lang LaSalle Facilities Management
- Oversee the development and manage the detailed, zero-based annual operating budgets for each building in your territory
- Develop monthly/quarterly variance reporting on all operating budgets for each property on a timely basis
- Assist with the development and implement the annual management plan for the buildings within the area
- Help to develop and approve the annual capital plan for each building, interfacing closely with the client representative
- Develop and implement innovative programs, processes and producers that reduce short and long term operating costs and increase productivity.
- Coordinate discussions with each vendor or supplier regarding goal setting, performance criteria, and performance review
- Contributes to the negotiation process of new contracts
- Provide the lead role to monitor customer satisfaction and increase it
- Source local services and goods needed to perform day to day operations through 3rd party suppliers. This includes writing contract, obtaining necessary vendor set up forms and reviewing certificate of insurance for compliance.
- Collaborate with account Sourcing team on national and regional sourcing opportunities to define scope, coordinate supplier walk-through, and manage national and regional supplier performance at property level.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and facilities or property management experience.
- 5+ years of facilities management or operations experience. Knowledge of building systems, HVAC, electrical, mechanical and services, etc.
- Certified Facility Manager (CFM) or other professional licenses or certification a plus.
- Superior client relationship management skills.
- Strong supervisory and people management skills.
- Ability to plan and manage financials within budget and time constraints.
- Experience with managing multiple vendors and small capital projects.
- Computer proficiency with MS Office and Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.