At EW Grobbel, here are just some of the benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Paid holidays & vacation time
- Quarterly bonuses - based on productivity
- Matching contribution to 401 (k) plan
- Individual leadership development
Sanitation Specialist, $14.00 - $18.00
A Sanitation Specialist here at EW Grobbel is tasked with cleaning the entire facility after production has finished. The successful candidate for this position will be fast paced, detailed oriented, and undaunted by rigorous manual labor.
Mon – Fri : 9:30 pm – 6:00 am
*Some weekends required*
- Responsible for performing tasks as described and assigned by the department lead/supervisor.
- Must be able to multi-task with minimal supervision.
- Disassemble production equipment for cleaning
- Clean and sanitize processing and manufacturing equipment
- Hand scrub food processing equipment and facilities
- Must work as a team player, ensuring cleaning specifications are achieved and in a safe/efficient manner.
- Communicate well with other team members.
- Assist in other areas as assigned by lead, supervisor or manager.
- Must follow Company’s GMP’s, SOP’s, plant rules, other policies and codes of conduct.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Employee is required to work in cold, damp environment.
- Previous sanitation experience and prior chemical-use exposure is a plus.
- Must have basic oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to stand, reach, stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Ability to lift and move 30 pounds (with assistance, when required).
- Available to work a Monday - Friday schedule, with some weekend work as dictated by production needs.
About EW Grobbel
EW Grobbel is the country’s oldest and largest corned beef processor, proudly located in Detroit since 1883. We supply our products to thousands of locations around the United States. Our company culture supports the growth of our employees by promoting from within and developing individual career paths.
At EW Grobbel, our people are the center of what we do. Every day, we strive to engage each individual here to develop their talents and discover their greatness. On the side, we make some of the finest specialty meats in the nation. As an employee of EW Grobbel, you will be part of a fast paced, high performance team, driven by employee engagement and powered by work precision.
[ Link removed ]
Keywords for Search: food production, sanitation, industrial cleaning, floor stripping, manufacturing, general labor, assembly line, lifting.