Earn up to $20 per hour!
Valet Living is currently hiring for a Part Time Apartment Trash Collector to work during the evening hours in your local area. This is a great paying, part time job that is great to earn extra money or supplement income while working another job. You’ll enjoy working outdoors, on your own, in a stress-free environment and get a workout while you do this job. We are an essential business that continues to grow, and our associates benefit from reliable hours, consistent pay and promotional advancement opportunities.
We have immediate start dates and provide hands on, paid training. No experience is necessary.
If you own a pickup truck or a vehicle with a trailer, you’ll earn even more as we pay additional to offset the fuel and vehicle usage costs.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Collect trash and recycling bags door to door within a local apartment community and take these items to the trash compactor or dumpster on the property site (no large or bulk items and no offsite driving and/or dumping)
- Typically work 5 nights a week from Sunday through Thursday. Enjoy weekends off!
- Start time is either 7:00pm or 8:00pm and you are done between 10:00 pm - 11:00 pm (some positions may have earlier start/end times)
- Part time hours working 10-15+ hours per week
What You Get:
- Paid Training
- Great pay
- Pickup truck owners and vehicles using trailers will receive the higher part of the pay range to help offset fuel and mileage costs. All driving is done while on community property - no offsite driving or dumping.
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- Employee referral bonus program - you can earn up to $2,500 for each referral hired
- Earn reward incentives through our recognition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Stay physically fit while working outdoors
- This position is like gig work, but you have the benefits of being a W2 associate and not a contractor
- All required Personal Protective Equipment (face covering, gloves, safety vest, etc.) is provided free of charge
- Our processes exceed the CDC and OSHA guidelines on COVID-19 safety
- Zero reported occupationally transmitted cases of COVID-19
- Dedicated team of occupational health & safety professionals that manage all aspects of associate safety, including COVID-19 protocols.
What We Require:
- An open bed pickup truck or vehicle with trailer is required in some locations
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- A valid and current driver's license
- Current auto insurance in your name for your vehicle, or listed as a driver on policy
- Ability to work indoors or outdoors in changing weather conditions
- Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
- A smart phone with data plan to access our mobile app
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Microsoft Access
- Vehicle Insurance
- Occupational Health And Safety Administration (Osha)