To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Killingly, CT 06234
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Technical Service Engineer
Rogers Corporation • Killingly, CT
Posted 26 days ago
- Know and understand ACS copper clad laminate and bondply products and how they are processed as compared to traditional FR4 materials. Help fabricator customers install effective and high yielding processes to manufacture PWBs using ACS materials. Fabricator support may include training regarding the proper and effective use of Roger’s materials and/or the completion of on-site or independent processing evaluations.
- Manage customer expectations while coordinating troubleshooting and problem solving activities including material quality assessments, processing reviews, processing evaluations, and analytical support from internal and external test labs.
- Serve as a resource to ACS marketing and product development teams. Coordinate processing evaluations to support product development efforts and to extend/facilitate the use of Roger’s materials.
- Help customers select the most appropriate materials for their applications and complete DFM reviews to facilitate the effective use of those materials.
- Generate new processing and product ideas by observing customer operations, understanding direct and indirect competitive material options, and listening for market trend information.
- Develop technical documents supporting the proper and effective use of Rogers’ materials.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science and/or demonstrated proficiency in mathematics and understanding of laboratory procedures and protocols.
- 5 years technical experience with a material supplier, chemical supplier, or fabricator (product, process, or development) with significant customer facing activity.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of all the processes used for manufacturing printed circuit boards.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Experience in analysis lab supporting the manufacture of circuit boards and/or materials or processes used to make circuit boards
Understanding of processes used in the high volume manufacture of flex and rigid-flex circuit boards
Experience applying Six Sigma, Shainin, and/or designed experimentation tools to problem solving activities
Front end engineering/CAM experience
Due to ITAR regulations, Rogers Corporation can only hire those individuals who have their U.S. Citizenship or have Permanent Resident status.How You Can Apply for this Position: Visit us at: www.rogerscorp.com/careers to apply! With an outstanding work environment, vast developmental opportunities, and a top- notch benefit package, it is no wonder a large majority of our employees have been with us longer than 10 years. Come join a winning team! In addition to a competitive salary package, we offer:
- Comprehensive health plans that include medical, dental, vision, and access to complementary and alternative medicine coverage
- Wellness program, including fitness membership reimbursements
- 401(k) with company match
- Participation in discretionary bonus plan
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Generous vacation plan
- Life Insurance
- Strong work/family and employee assistance programs
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee discount program
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Rogers Employees Federal Credit Union