To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bethesda, MD
- Josh Biacan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
MAC Systems Administrator
ECS Federal, LLC • Bethesda, MD
Posted 2 months ago
ECS is seeking a MAC Specialist / System Administrator to work in our Bethesda, MD office.
KSH Solutions is seeking a MAC Specialist / System Administrator with experience in managing and migrating iOS environments for the Navy Bureau of Medicine and Surgery (BUMED) Information Technology and Communication Services (ITACS) office, headquarters command for Navy Medicine in Falls Church, VA.
The MAC Specialist must be a highly knowledgeable professional capable of coordinating multiple open issues; possess the ability to communicate effectively with various support teams.
- Proven experience with iOS and application packaging and deployment to end user devices including MacBooks, iPads and iPhones.
- Work with Information Assurance team to support RMF or Cybersecurity Framework
- Manage trouble tickets using the client designated corporate ticketing system
- Conduct hands on application and device training to customers and support staff
- Provide input to design requirements associated with continued installation, integration, and testing of the smart phone information systems
- Assist maintaining a reference library to include, but not limited to, creating end user tips and tricks, creating and responding to end user FAQs, providing input to BUMED ITACS Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) on the BUMED intranet SharePoint or similar sites.
- Support the client in developing and maintaining all technical and procedural documentation pertaining to client designated enterprise mobile device configurations, technical support, processes, and procedures.
- Provide user familiarization and guidance for client designated enterprise mobile device functions as requested
- Configure and enterprise enroll/activate client designated mobile devices with current client approved upgrades to device firmware, operating system patches and versions based on troubleshooting resolution and device reassignments.
- Adhere to client property processes in accordance with client policy.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Information System and 5 years of equivalent work experience
- Experience with MacOS , JAMF Software Server (JSS), JAMF Distribution Server (JDS), and NetSUS, APNs, VPP experience
- Candidate must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and be able to effectively communicate and provide reports on daily efforts.
- The individual must also be able to work well under pressure, multi-task, and prioritize items as needed.
- Experience with ISFO and RMF process.
- Understanding or experience working with an IT Service Management (ITSM) system or similar type of ticket- or incident-based tracking solution BMC Remedy.
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager certification.
- Apple ACMT/ACSP
- Amazon AWS, and/or VMware DTM Certifications
- Familiarity with ITIL processes (i.e. Change Management, Release Management, Configuration Management, Problem and Incident Management).
- Expertise with professionally coordinating and assisting customer support (tier-1, tier-2 and teir-3) personnel with technical incidents and tasks.
- Experience working within a Federal, State, or Local U.S. Government environment, briefing government management on project or task status, and assisting government employees with technical issues or tasks.
- Novice understanding of common IT service management frameworks such as ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library).
- Familiarity working within a Microsoft Active Directory-based enterprise environment including working with securely baselined Microsoft Windows workstations.
- Beginning or novice understanding of networking, including routing and switching, firewalls and rule sets, Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs), TCP/IP, DHCP, and DNS, and other common networking concepts.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.