This will be a REMOTE position with heavy travel! Candidate can be located in Arizona, Texas, and Florida.
We are looking for a ROAD WARRIOR, who can travel to different states and someone who has experience with commercial construction (remodel, TI, multi‐site, etc)- Big Box Retail, QSR/ Fast Casual Restaurants).
OVERVIEW: The Field Project Manager is responsible for managing field teams/staff effectively to execute assigned projects as well as maintaining quality control processes to meet client expectations, while coordinating proactively with cross‐functional teams to maximize productivity and profitability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Traveling to jobsites often to oversee project schedule, quality, communication, and execution.
- Working alongside and taking direction from both Senior and Construction Project Managers to ensure a successful project/program.
- Reporting daily on project/program status based off field oversight.
- Communicating effectively with field teams, sub‐contractors, superintendents, project managers, store management staff, and sometimes clients to ensure all parties are on the same page and have what is needed for a successful project.
- Oversee multi‐site rollout construction projects from start to finish.
- Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed.
- Ensure the construction activities move according to pre‐determined schedule.
- Communicate effectively with the contractors responsible for completing various phases of the project.
- Manage field staff effectively to execute assigned projects.
- Monitor the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings with all sub‐teams.
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality, and safety standards.
- Repetitive inspection of construction sites.
- Handle all customer inquiries and issues in a timely manner.
- Identify the elements of project design and construction likely to give rise to disputes and claims.
- Review and revise quality control processes to meet customer expectations. Plan and schedule team meetings to discuss project progress and issues.
- Prepare and submit daily/weekly project status reports to team of Project Managers/Coordinators.
- Support and execute change management activities in project scope.
- Experience in Commercial construction (remodel, TI, multi‐site, etc)– Big Box Retail, QSR/ Fast Casual Restaurants.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in construction industry.
- Knowledge/ Experience in Carpentry, Electrical, Paint, Plumbing, etc.
- Manage multiple sites/ crews/ teams at any given time.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good understanding of MEP building systems.
- The Project Manager position is a salaried position that will require an investment of time and effort beyond a “9 to 5” work week at times
- The Project Manager is required to travel often to job sites/projects Nationwide based on active projects multiple times a month
- Change Management
- Claim Processing
- Construction Engineering
- Financial Management
- Managing Client Expectations