Volt is seeking a On Site Mail Room Associate, to join our team working with our client, a global leader in document production, imaging, and business services in the West Plains, Missouri area. This is a temporary assignment with the possibility of converting to client's staff, depending on factors such as attendance and performance.
Pay: $9/HR - $12/HR Depending on experience
Hours: Full Time 40 hours per week
Duration: 3-6 Months
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Order fulfillment, in a mail room environment.
- Ships and receive product and supplies
- Sorts, Distributes and handles incoming and outgoing mail/faxes
- Prep documents to be scanned or copied
- Use high volume duplicating equipment (Copiers, Printers, Scanners)
- Ensures duplicating equipment are working properly
- Provide copier maintenance and/or repair equipment
- Clearing Jams, Refilling color toner, Oil Machine
- Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some billing logs
- Answer customer questions regarding feasibility of job requests
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, And Certifications)
- Requires high school diploma or GED
- Some related job experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated competency in basic computer skills including proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Technical aptitude with printers, copy and postage machines and other office equipment
- Good customer service skills
- Good organization skills
- Some physical effort is required which may involve long periods of standing, walking, bending, reaching, stretching, climbing or similar activities as well as lifting or moving items weighing up to 50-55 lbs. and in pushing or pulling machines on wheels, which may weigh up to 700 lbs., to move for repairs. Walking between buildings may be necessary.
If this looks like a great job for you, APPLY NOW and call Phone number blocked - click to apply to follow up on your application. We look forward to speaking with you!
VOLT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Oil And Gas